Get into the Halloween spirit with these Mummy Rice Krispie Treats! Follow these easy-peasy steps to whip up a batch of monstrously delicious treats. Get ready to whip up some spine-tingling Rice Krispie Treats with a ghoulish twist...
Here's what you'll need:
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 5 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows or 1 10 oz. bag of mini marshmallows
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 bag of GDC white chocolate discs
- Candy eyeballs
Making the Rice Krispie Treats:
- Melt the butter and marshmallows in a saucepan over low heat.
- Take the pan off the heat and add Rice Krispies cereal.
- Grease a baking pan and spread your mixture evenly.
- Chill the pan in the fridge to set.
Making the Mummy Look:
- Cut the Rice Krispie treats into rectangular pieces.
- Melt GDC white chocolate in the microwave.
- Dab a smidgen of white chocolate on the designated eye area and firmly attach two candy eyeballs.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the mummies to look like their wrappings.
- Allow the chocolate to harden.