GROCER'S DAUGHTER CHOCOLATE
Seasonal Packaging, Order Fulfillment & Shop Assistant - Reports to Director of Chocolate Shop
The mission of Grocer's Daughter Chocolate is to serve, inspire and lead our community of chocolate lovers, from tree to tummy.
At Grocer's Daughter Chocolate, we're only as good as our people. We seek bright, passionate, honest, self-motivated people to join our team. While teamwork is our mantra, we believe that diversity and individuality are vital components of a healthy, dynamic workplace. We welcome people of all races, ages, gender and sexual orientation.
We are committed to deepening our relationship with - and service to - our producer partners, our vendors and our community. We believe that our success is inextricably linked to that of our partners, vendors, staff and community.
We acknowledge that we are all students of artisan chocolate and sustainable food systems. We aim to create a 'culture of discovery' for our organization that encourages and supports experimentation, learning and collaboration among our staff, customers and all other partners in our value chain.
Seasonal Position - October, November, December
*Part-time 20 - 30 hrs/week. Scheduling flexibility. $11.50 - $12.00/hr + shared tips, chocolate, positive workplace environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Quickly and efficiently package all chocolate products to GDC specifications.
- Maintain the highest level of quality in product presentation.
- Complete order fulfillment tasks as trained, with an eye for detail/precision.
- Support GDC retail and production team as needed, completing all tasks with a positive attitude and as trained. Duties may include: preparing hot drinking chocolate mix, building gift boxes, answering phones and assisting with order fulfillment.
- Maintain a clean work space at all times; washing dishes, cleaning & sanitizing countertops/oven, sweeping and mopping floor.
- Communicate status of tasks, questions, concerns to co-workers/managers in a direct and timely fashion.
- Help to create a fun, cooperative environment.
- Participate in staff education/training.
- Report hours accurately.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org with availability and a brief work history. Thank you!