JOIN OUR SUPER AWESOME CHOCOLATE TEAM - RETAIL AND CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
Spread the word - we're seeking fantastic people to join our staff!
RETAIL AND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER
Supervises retail staff at our Empire, MI chocolate shop plus new next door gelateria and bakery to be opened later this year; SERVSAVE certification required upon hire (GDC will pay for certification cost).
This is a full-time, year round position.
*** $15.00 - $17.00/hr plus tips + paid vacation + $3000 annual wellness stipend + professional development opportunities + fun work environment + FREE CHOCOLATE ***
The mission of Grocer's Daughter Chocolate is to serve, inspire and lead our community of chocolate lovers, from tree to tummy.
At Grocer's Daughter Chocolate, we're only as good as our people. We seek bright, friendly, honest, self-motivated people to join our team. While teamwork is our mantra, we believe that diversity and individuality are vital components of a healthy, dynamic workplace. We welcome people of all races, ages, gender and sexual orientation to apply and we are an anti-rascist employer.
We are committed to deepening our relationship with and service to our producer partners, our vendors and our community. We believe that our success is inextricably linked to that of our partners, vendors, staff and community.
We acknowledge that we are all students of artisan chocolate and sustainable food systems. We aim to create a 'culture of discovery' for our organization that encourages and supports experimentation, learning and collaboration among our staff, customers and all other partners in our value chain.
RETAIL AND CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER
- Lead the GDC retail team in cultivating a positive work environment and well-functioning shops.
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience. Shop is abundant, clean and properly-staffed; samples are full (when serving); staff is well-trained, friendly and feels comfortable speaking about all of our products and sourcing; outdoor spaces are clean, tidy and welcoming.
- Create and manage the weekly retail staff schedule. Work retail shifts as needed, especially during shoulder seasons when we are short-staffed. Coordinate staff schedule to be as flexible as possible for vacations/school-related functions.
- Train and coach staff. Alongside owners/management team, develop and implement on-going training program/schedule for staff.
- Supervise drink program and ensure regular cleaning/maintenance is being done on the drink machines. Supports staff in making the best drinks possible with clear, consistent recipes. Maintains inventory of house-made syrups, whipped cream, ice and milk/dairy free options. Oversees the creation of fun seasonal drinks.
- Assist or oversee packaging of all products as needed and follow GDC protocol in packaging.
- As needed assist Operations Manager in order fulfillment with the highest standards of quality and customer service.
- Support social media team as needed with content, customer ideas, etc.
- Follows Grocer’s Daughter Chocolate sourcing philosophy for new ingredients: 1. High Quality, 2. Local/direct 3. Organic/Natural 4. Supports Small Family Farms 5. Progressive Social Policies
- Maintain accurate daily cash counts and follow protocols for cash/credit card deposits. Accurately enter transactions into quickbooks and update systems/items/customer/vendor information as needed.
- Support on and off-site events which may including representing GDC in a professional manner at events, scheduling staff/owners to work events, loaning our machines to customers for events.
- Lead customer education as needed including classes, tastings, etc as needed. Continue to develop, improve chocolate education curriculum for customers and staff.
- Represent GDC to customers, community partners, vendors, customers in a positive, collaborative spirit at all times.
- Promote a clean, sanitary shop. Ensure the GDC retail staff is compliant with daily opening/closing duties. Assist with extra cleaning as needed.
- Adhere to and ensure team compliance and understanding of all applicable health and safety protocols, procedures, standards and laws. Uphold compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations. Communicate issues of significance or concern to management/ownership.
- Participate in staff education/training/team-building.
MEASURES OF ACHIEVEMENT
- Happy customers who love our chocolate and happy staff (including you!) who enjoy working at the shop.
- Positive peer reviews from co-workers/owners.
- A tidy, clean well-stocked chocolate shop.
- Ability to confidently talk about our products and the processing of chocolate in general (sourcing, production, bean to bar).
- Problems are solved in the most cost effective, positive manner possible.
- Orders are delivered and fulfilled in a timely, friendly manner with highest standards of customer service.
- The successful management and education of the GDC retail team.
- Accuracy of cash transactions and a healthy financial picture.
- Successful multi-tasking and willingness to do all tasks with a positive attitude.
- Development/refinement of shop systems as needed.
- Comfort providing feedback to GDC owners, management team and staff.
Please send your resume or work history to email@example.com including a paragraph about why you’d like to work at Grocer’s Daughter Chocolate along with references.
Please be aware that you must be able to stand on your feet for an 8 hour shift and lift 25 lbs.